Temporary Changes to Public Worship
Due to the current situation with the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic, we have made the following changes to our public worship.
- Sunday morning worship begins at 10:30am and will last for approximately 1 hour
- Sunday evenings are now available for classes of all ages at 5:00pm
- Wednesday evenings are now available for a congregational class in the auditorium at 7:00pm
- Multiple accomodations have been made to encourage social distancing
- All sessions are temporarily being live streamed on our YouTube channel until this crisis is over
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
The Bible and its simple truths have a profound power to change lives and be a beacon for the soul. As pilgrims in a world that can seem hard to bear, we can go to Christ for the answers. Let the family of God at Oldham Woods help you in your quest for an enriched life for you, your children, family, and friends.
It is our sincere desire to grow up together in Him in all things (Ephesians 4:15), with fervent love for one another (1 Peter 1:22), a love of truth (Ephesians 4:15), and with a heartfelt worship (Psalm 66:1-2).
If you are searching for a closer relationship with God and are looking for a church family, we invite you to come and visit with us. We will gladly welcome you.
You are important to us because you are important to God.